- Mounted within the window frame
- Provides a clean, built-in look
- A great way to leave attractive woodwork exposed
- 3/4" minimum depth required for secure mount
- 2 1/4" minimum depth required for flush mount
- If your window frame isn't deep enough, please select an outside mount
Measure the inside width at the top of the window. This is your ordering width.
Measure the height at 3 locations - the left side, middle and right side. Record the largest of the 3 measurements. This is your ordering length.
- Great option when there is not enough depth for an inside mount
- Mounted to the wall, ceiling or molding surface surrounding the window
- Often used to make the window appear larger or to hide a less attractive window or door
- No minimum depth requirement
- Minimum of 2 1/4" flat surface (on wall, ceiling or frame) required for secure mount
Measure the width of the area you wish to cover. If space allows, we recommend adding 3-4" (1 1/2-2" each side) to this measurement to help eliminate light seepage. This is your ordering width and will be the overall measurement outside bracket to outside bracket.
Measure the height of the area your wish to cover. This is your ordering length.