- Weekend Blue Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Chai Tea Taupe Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Teal Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Sandcastle Tan Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Chic Silver And Black Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Blue & Beige Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
- Mocha & Teal Casual Cotton Fabric
- Champagne Beige Hand Weaved Cotton Fabric
Measure the inside of the frame, from side to side, at the top, middle, and bottom of the window and record the SMALLEST measurement. This is your width.
Measure the inside of the frame, from top to bottom, at the far left, the middle, and the far right of the inside of the window and record the LONGEST measurement. This is your length.
Measure your window width from the outside of the trim to the outside of the trim. Then determine how far beyond the trim you want the shade to go on each side, add that to your measurement. This is your width.
Measure the top of the trim to the bottom of the sill. Determine how far above the window you want to mount the shade and how far below the sill you want the shade to fall, add this to your measurement. (Be sure to add at least two inches at the top to allow for installation hardware.) This is your length*.
*If you want to maximize privacy and light blocking properties, you should extend the shade at least 2 inches beyond the trim in all directions.
- Product Name: Hand Woven Cotton Roman Shade
- Item Code: CC-ROM
- Roman Shade Design: Casual
- Fabric Color: Ivory
- Width: 12 1/4
- Length: 25 5/8
- Options: BLACKOUT LININGS: Yes
- Mount: Inside
- Cord: Right
- Total Price: $126.00
- Face of shade made from 100% hand-woven cotton.
- Lining: Woven cotton, polyester.
- Shades mounted on 2 inch wooden mounting board.
- Cord Lock lift system.
- Inside mounted shades will have deductions made in house for proper installation and operation.
*Half Price Drapes will retain 50% of the purchase price for custom items that are returned to us.
installing your curtains?
style and budget - without leaving home!
Finding the perfect fit for any size window always start by taking accurate measurements. Follow our step-by-step instructions for measuring your windows by clicking the links below. Have questions? Call for help and expert advice at 1.866.413.7273.
Based on 1 reviews
Need additional help? Answer our questions below and one of our expert design consultants with get back to you. All inquiries are processed Mon -Fri (Holidays excluded). You will receive an email back within 2 business days. We look forward to working with you.