- SOLD PER PANEL
- 3” Pole Pocket with Back Tabs & Hook Belt
- 100% Polyester
- Weighted Hem
- Dry Clean Only
- Curtain Hooks are NOT included (available for purchase)
Flat Panels have NO fullness sewn into them, so be sure to order at least 2 times the width of your window for proper fullness.
Pleated Panels have the fullness sewn into them, so be sure to fit the panels to your rod for proper coverage.
* Due to natural fibers and weaves, this material may stretch over time. Adding a small “puddle” or “break” (typically 1”-3”) is recommended to disguise any variance in your finished drapery length.
- Color Name: Ice Vintage Textured Faux Dupioni Silk Curtain
- Header: Pole Pocket With Hook Belt
- Width: 50
- Height: 84
- Lining: Lined & Interlined
- Custom Standards: Sold Per Panel | 4" Returns | Weighted Hems
Price Per Panel *$90.99
Estimated Shipping Time-
Vintage off white is a creamy off white with slubs scattered throughout. This iridescent silk-look curtain is lined with off white blackout fabric.
*Half Price Drapes will retain 50% of the purchase price for custom items that are returned to us.
Our traditional Vintage Faux Dupionis are so versatile we think they can fit into any decor. Their nubby texture and low sheen keep them modern and current, while the array of colors, from soft to bold keep them relevant for a more traditional setting. Offered with numerous header options as well as lining options these curtains can help you solve a multitude of design dilemmas.
installing your curtains?
style and budget - without leaving home!
Finding the perfect fit for any size window always start by taking accurate measurements. Follow our step-by-step instructions for measuring your windows by clicking the links below. Have questions? Call for help and expert advice at 1.866.413.7273.
Based on 28 reviews
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Therefore, we always recommend purchasing a swatch.